Hope this is ok, I just wanted to share that we have another lunch and learn event planned and we would be delighted if any of the MSF members would like to come along.
Details are as follows:
• Invisible Risks – Are you really safe? – Ed Gardyne, Managing Director, Safewell Solutions
• Making Safety Visible – Jason Moir, Business Development Director, XIC
• Waste Management – Seen and Unseen – Donald Smith, Business Development Manager, EIS Waste Services
• Making Prescription Safety Glasses Easy – Jamie Ramage, Corporate Manager, Smart Employee Eyecare
• Safety Doesn’t Happen by Magic – Ivor Smith and Jeff Burns, Fifth Dimension
Date for your diary: Tuesday the 9th July 2019
Time: 11.30am to 1.30pm
Venue: Safewell Solutions Ltd, Brathens Eco Business Park, Banchory, Aberdeenshire AB31 4BW
Refreshments: Tea/Coffee on arrival and a sandwich lunch will be provided
There is also a prize draw on the day for a pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses!
Please let me know if you can attend. Happy for you to bring a colleague.
The forum was created to allow such sharing of information Nicola, so pleased you have used this medium. I will also flag this event at the forthcoming MSF Steering Group Meeting.
John Wibberley Co-Chair