soma entre numeros complexos soma online exercicios resolvidos soma pa

sintomas de abstinencia tramadol buy tramadol no prescription tramadol high 50mg

how does tramadol compared to lortab order tramadol online cod how to manage tramadol withdrawal

ambien strokes ambien price qualitest brand ambien

what is the purpose of the drug tramadol tramadol 50mg does tramadol slow metabolism

HSE Lunch and Learn Invitation – 9th July 2019

Home Forums Main General Forum HSE Lunch and Learn Invitation – 9th July 2019

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  John 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
  • Hope this is ok, I just wanted to share that we have another lunch and learn event planned and we would be delighted if any of the MSF members would like to come along.

Details are as follows:

• Invisible Risks – Are you really safe? – Ed Gardyne, Managing Director, Safewell Solutions
    • Making Safety Visible – Jason Moir, Business Development Director, XIC
    • Waste Management – Seen and Unseen – Donald Smith, Business Development Manager, EIS Waste Services
    • Making Prescription Safety Glasses Easy – Jamie Ramage, Corporate Manager, Smart Employee Eyecare
    • Safety Doesn’t Happen by Magic – Ivor Smith and Jeff Burns, Fifth Dimension

Date for your diary: Tuesday the 9th July 2019

Time: 11.30am to 1.30pm

Venue: Safewell Solutions Ltd, Brathens Eco Business Park, Banchory, Aberdeenshire AB31 4BW

Refreshments: Tea/Coffee on arrival and a sandwich lunch will be provided

There is also a prize draw on the day for a pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses!

Please let me know if you can attend. Happy for you to bring a colleague.

Many Thanks,
    Nicola

Nicola@xic.com

• The forum was created to allow such sharing of information Nicola, so pleased you have used this medium. I will also flag this event at the forthcoming MSF Steering Group Meeting.
    John Wibberley Co-Chair

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.